Saturday 12 September 2009

Weight loss at last

I had to post about my weight loss. I have 3 kids 6, 4 and 2 and basically have been overweight since the birth of no.1. I have tried to lose weight, but failed miserably. So what happened in July to make me actually really tackle the weight issue at last, instead of hiding from it. I had so much to lose I just could not face it. The answer is I am not really sure, but I wish I knew, as I would bottle it and give it to all those people who feel like I did, thinking about how fat you are 10-20 x a day, your confidence dwindling with every extra ounce, hoping your kids wont notice that you are fat.

I have now lost 2 stone, one dress size down, and go to the gym 4 x a week and feel tremendous, my wardrobe is now a bit more exciting, not quite there yet as still have 3 stone to lose, but so much more choice.

I just hope I can keep on track and lose the other 3 stone and my wobbly arms as my 6 year old kindly told me yesterday, not as wobbly as grandmas but still very wobbly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment