Tuesday 20 November 2012

Advent Calendars - CocoCards loves...

So many advent calendars to choose from, so I have added below some cute alternatives to the chocolate calendars.




From not on the high street - the Bucket advent calendar, great as you can choose what goes in each one, maybe even some fruit one day!!



A wooden Nordic reindeer advent calendar - again you can add presents, chocolates, sweets anything, so parents have total control over their childrens sweetie intake - perfect and so gorgeous.

How many sleeps till Christmas - my kids always base everything on how many sleeps - from M&S


These chocolates look divine from Montezumas.

I have been given some chocolate calendars by Grandma, but I have bought my kids these amazing advent calendars, they will just love it. Lego advent calendars.



No comments:

Post a Comment