Monday 4 March 2013

Mothers day inspiration

I always like to create somehting a but different for Mothers day, getting the children involved with making things for my Mother.

I have added a few suggestions below for Mothers day crafts below, which I love.







Check out nurture store for tips on how to make this Mothers day bouquet.











These hand prints for Mother's day gifts are great, I am going to get the children to draw around their hand, colour it in, then cut them out and add to a card. So it does not matter if the little one goes outside of the lines while drawing as it will all be cut to size.














What about word birds and add Happy Mothers day to them, see nurture store again for this fabulous idea.












And finally another bouquet idea from Kindercarze.  A forever bouquet.



No comments:

Post a Comment