Wednesday 4 July 2012

Princess party or Pirate party

It is so hard to choose a theme for your childs birthday party, I always want to get the balance between what the child wants and tackiness.

So for girls birthday party themes - 




So my daughter may want a Hannah Montana party but I want .......
Princess party


A sweet traditional girly party theme, with no american TV influence (sorry everyone from the US). Full of wands, stunning party dresses, lots of cakes, personalised party bags.








Then for the boys...

My son loves Ben 10, but what can I say I don't! Am I a horrible mother, I don't think so, as my children have always loved their parties, most of them at home.
So....









What about a pirate themed party, loads of games around this theme.


Pirate party



Princess and pirate party photos all courtesy of Hostess with the Mostess.

All my invites can be seen here








No comments:

Post a Comment