Thursday 30 September 2010

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas

I am in the process of designing some really lovely new cards for Christmas and all of my cards can be changed to suit each family's or business's needs. I have even had some christmas cards enquiries already.

So who has organised where they are going to be over xmas, I have and it is only September!!! It is always so hard deciding where and whose family to be with. Luckily I have very understanding parents, so we are staying in France with my hubby's second family for xmas. It is going to be my first French Christmas with 13 sitting down for dinner so far.

But Christmas without christmas pudding is a no no, so we need to get that from the UK, but will we be able to get it through customs in November, I tried to get philadelphia cheese through last time with no success!

No comments:

Post a Comment